Their time in Nanchang has come to an end. They are on their way to Guangzhou, where the US side of the adoption will take place. I know their flight was very delayed and not really sure If they have made it yet. Johnny's sister, Kerri, has made it to Guangazhou and is anxiously awaiting Johnny and Quinn's arrival. It makes me feel a WHOLE lot better to know that Johnny will have his sister with him for the rest of the trip!
Here are some photos of Miss Quinn from today:


Ice cream...another first! She wasn't too sure what to think about it at first, but quickly decided it was pretty yummy.





You can just see Quinn becoming more relaxed with each days pictures. She is just such a cutie pie! I'm so happy that John and his sister will soon be meeting up and the cousins will finally be together. Plus, I hear a bonus meeting with Debbie and family might be in the works. Hooray!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Nikki.
Wendy
We have played phone tag all day!!! I finally have my Quinn fix! :)
ReplyDeleteNic
i just love your whole story! John's sister will be in Guangzhou and so will Sharon A from Isn't She Lovely!!! God is good!!!
ReplyDeleteI am just loving following this journey!!! She is a beauty!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
-Nicole
Hmm.. I wonder if you are the family my friend mentioned.. she is in GZ now with a little boy. FuBing... Quinn is beautiful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete