Another great day! We are really starting to see a lot more personality from our girl. She is constantly smiling and on the move. She is definitely coming out of her shell a little more.
We have enjoyed seeing a few "firsts" for Quinn. Play Doh was a huge hit!

She was quite amazed with crayons. It was very clear that she had no idea what they were or how to use them. When Johnny showed her what to do with them, it was like he did something magical. He says she has a little crayon dance where she dances around the little table, coloring in her Hello Kitty book.

They visited the Teng Wang Pavillion today. At the top of the pavillion, they watched a traditional Chinese performance of music and dancing.

There were maps of different regions in Jiangxi (the Province). Here, they are standing in front of the region where Quinn was born...Ganzhou.

A view of Nanchang city.

Quinn has been very easy to put to bed. I know that lots of adopting parents have issues with bed time, so I fully expected the same. We have been pleasantly surprised!

Johnny has taught Quinn how to say "I love you". She is already repeating things he asks her to say. And always with a smile! She will be in the middle of doing something and then look up and say "I love you"!
Okay, our hearts have completely been hijacked!




Ohhh what beautiful pictures! Quinn is just gorgeous and what a precious smile! Couldn't be more happy for all of you!
ReplyDeleteSuch deserved happiness. I'm so very happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love life, through the eyes of a child!
ReplyDeleteThat's sooo awesome! Just a warning, our son was a great sleeper at first. A few months after being home, he started having sleep issues and we're still working through them over a year later. (Not to discourage, but just so you're not surprised IF it happens later.)
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!! So, SO sweet!! I'm loving the thumb in the mouth, that is so precious! Looks like Dad's rockin it! Doll in the bed with her and everything! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI am still amazed that John when to China by himself to get his baby girl. That is one awesome man ya got there! I love the pictures of them together. They look so happy. Nice to see Quinn smile. How are you feeling? They will be home soon so you will need you strength.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!