Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Give me a T....Give me an A!

The moment has come...

We have our TA! (travel approval) Once you have your TA, you request your Consulate Appointment at the US Embassy.

We have that now, too!

It's finally happening for us. I spent a full day planning our flights and booking our dates. We will meet Miss Quinn on August 30th. One month from now! Our lives will change forever!!

We sent this care package to Quinn as a celebration of her adoption. We also paid to have a cake delivered to the orphanage so she can celebrate with her nannies and friends. Don't you just love that sparkly dress? We started to have the care package service change it out, but then decided that she will feel like quite the princess in that dress. We are hoping that we might get some updated measurements and photos soon!!


Now, here's hoping for a very speedy August!


11 comments:

  1. Wooooooo-Hooooooooooooo!!!!! So, SO, SO incredibly happy for you!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! So excited for you guys! so do you have your consulate appt? Yippee! just overjoyed for you Nikki, & your family...Looks like September when we meet, the majority of all little princesses will be home....cant wait for that meeting. if you need anything let me know...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Nikki!!! I've been watching and keeping my fingercrossed for good news!! I'll be blogstalking during your journey!!

    Aug 31st will be here before you know it!

    Myra (mdelu on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nikki! So happy for you guys! That's two days after my birthday, so I'll remember to be watching for your post on the day you get Quinn!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sitting here with my mouth open!!! Yeah!!! I can't wait to see you hold your beautiful baby!!! Yeahhhh! Yeahhh!! Yeahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! and that is one sparkly little dress...she will look darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I'm celebrating the feeling with you by remembering that we received our TA a year ago on July 30th! Best wishes packing, preparing and dreaming of your special girl.
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo girl!
    She is going to love that dress!I can not wait to see some updated photos! I am sitting here dreaming of some really good Mexican food!!!!!! Thank the lord for peanut butter but Lupe Tortilla is what I want!!!
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be in China with you!!!! :) So excited!

    Rebecca
    BAAS as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited we will all be in China together in less than a month!!! :) God is so good! Love the care package! We sent for our daughter's bd that is tomorrow... hoping for new pics and measurements too!!! :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete