I am SO happy for you!!!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot even fathom why you have had to go through so much, but I am praying that Quinn will be in your arms very soon. And I can't wait! Love, Kim
yippee yahoo!! Keep on celebrating!!! We just got home from seeing our friends arrive home from China with sweet Ruby!! Your turn is coming:) Congrats and glad they got it worked out!!!
Hi there, Nikki ~ I just found your blog via a link from Kelly Raudenbush's blog (older post...I'm still catching up on blog reading since returning from China 7 weeks ago!)... but just wanted to say congrats and I look forward to following along on your journey as you meet your daughter...she is lovely!! I love that God has blessed you with another daughter amidst the loss, and know that He has great things planned for your future...and hers! You have a beautiful family!!
Woooo-Hooooo!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you!!!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot even fathom why you have had to go through so much, but I am praying that Quinn will be in your arms very soon. And I can't wait! Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteyippee yahoo!! Keep on celebrating!!! We just got home from seeing our friends arrive home from China with sweet Ruby!! Your turn is coming:) Congrats and glad they got it worked out!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is going to be a good, good night!!!
WhooHoo!!!!
ReplyDeleteCelebrating with you!!
~Kelly
You are in like flinn!!!!!
ReplyDelete(Who is flinn ?)
When you called me to tell me I almost balled!
Congrats !
Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
Nic
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHurray!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there, Nikki ~ I just found your blog via a link from Kelly Raudenbush's blog (older post...I'm still catching up on blog reading since returning from China 7 weeks ago!)... but just wanted to say congrats and I look forward to following along on your journey as you meet your daughter...she is lovely!! I love that God has blessed you with another daughter amidst the loss, and know that He has great things planned for your future...and hers! You have a beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya