Thank you, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson's staff, for being instrumental in getting our Article 5 expedited. What normally takes 2 weeks to process took only 3 days. I'm excited to say, we are finally in the home stretch. We are officially waiting for our travel approval! It's the last step of this process.....
....and I am so thankful to be that much closer to our baby girl.
So happy for you!!! I was so mad when I heard about all your problems earlier, but God is in control, huh? He always comes through! So happy!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteThrilling!!! You are a lady that gets things DONE! We are on the same timetable again, can you believe it? It's meant to be :)
ReplyDeleteWon't be long now that we will see Quinn in that stylish hat!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan not wait!:)
Nic
Congratulations! You go Mama! We won't let anything get between us and our children, will we? I can't wait to see the post that you have TA!!!!! Lots of prayers and thoughts for your family! Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteThank the Lord for good connections in high places!! It won't be long now!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~ Tanya
Nikki,
ReplyDeleteGreat news! So glad you are getting closer and that you received a little help to expedite things some! That TA will soon be here! Hang in there! God is good!
Hugs,
Tammy
you really are almost there....Looking forward to watching your journey!!
ReplyDelete