Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Care Package #1




I think I knew about Quinn's PA for about 3 minutes before I was on the internet ordering her first care package from Ladybugs N Love! Here is the final picture. Angela had to special order the Disney Princess blanket for us. The princesses are quite important in our house and I know one little girl who cannot wait to teach Quinn all about them! There is no doubt that sending this care package makes us feel a little closer to Quinn. She will see our faces for the first time and that just makes me smile! (we included an album with 9 family photos). The pictures are all labeled in Mandarin so the orphanage staff can read to her who is who in our family. We want her to know who we are when we come get her!! We also included several books (according to the orphanage staff, she loves to look at them), some new sandals, a little dress, a doll, some treats for her, her friends and the staff, and a camera (we'll get that when we pick her up). We also all wrote a letter to her, in which Angela translated for us.

We hope Quinn enjoys her new things! I know I will not be able to resist sending more to her later, but I thought this was a good start!

Now, come on LOA! Our new paper work is READY AND WAITING for you to arrive! (Can't say that I am feeling very patient these days!) We are ready to go get our girl!

2 comments:

  1. Quinn is going to love all of her goodies!!!!!!!
    Now come on LOA!
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the Lord for care packages. It helps so much to be able to do this! I know Quinn will love everything you sent! Praying for a speedy LOA for you, Nikki!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete