Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Our Texas Bluebonnets!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mitchell Has a Family!!!

I have been holding onto this news until Mitchell's new family gave me the go ahead to announce this.....

Mitchell is coming home!!!

Mitchell will be joining 3 sisters and a fantastic Mom and Dad. We are just over the moon in this household! Even little Quinn understands this huge news. She is so excited for her little buddy.

I promise to update with any news of Mitchell's impending adoption.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me advocate for this very special little guy.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki! That is such exciting news! I know you are going to sleep better at night knowing Mitchell has a loving home.

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked in with your blog... you just made my night. So happy for Mitchell! Thanks for advocating for him. How special that you could be his angel.

    ReplyDelete